We do not collect information from visitors of our site. or other details to help you with your experienceWhen do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or servicesHow do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you Open a Support Ticket,Provide us with feedback on our products or services, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or support ticket system)
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide freeware, adware and open source applications. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide freeware, adware and open source applications. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.Google
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Google Advertising Policies
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account on support ticket system
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.